Bin Laden boys

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
bong
Hammer
Hammer

Post by bong »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:Uh...

There's Bin Laden in my fridge...

Oh Cod....

<Shoots himself>

:arrow:
WHAT THE CHRIST ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

That was meant to be a

"
joke"

- someone asked for another Bin Laden joke.

Bin Laden.

There's Bin Laden in my fridge.

There's been lard in my fridge.

<Shoots himself again>

:roll:
dsgf hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Furious
Knife
Knife

Post by Furious »

Feeling Very Pink wrote:That was meant to be a

There's Bin Laden in my fridge.

There's been lard in my fridge.
/me goes back in time and kills your parents so you never get born

:P
pfco

Post by pfco »

quicksilver wrote:
flashback wrote:Quicksilver, if you think central & western Ky is nice you need to come and see eastern Ky.
I will keep that in mind for our next vacation, hopefully this summer. For some reason we always find ourselves back in KY; it's like Wisconsin in many ways. I'd like to make my way through the land between the lakes again and work my way East.
My family and I always just passed through Kentucky on the way to somewhere else. We might be in the Greenville area sometime this summer, anything interesting around there we should make a point to visit?

Sandy
NewEarthMud

Post by NewEarthMud »

pfco wrote:
quicksilver wrote: I will keep that in mind for our next vacation, hopefully this summer. For some reason we always find ourselves back in KY; it's like Wisconsin in many ways. I'd like to make my way through the land between the lakes again and work my way East.
My family and I always just passed through Kentucky on the way to somewhere else. We might be in the Greenville area sometime this summer, anything interesting around there we should make a point to visit?

Sandy

Kentucky is a GREAT state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Greenville is a dump though! What on earth would attract you to Greenville? Lots of rowdy rednecks looking for trouble, bootleggers, and railroad tracks. That is Greenville. :lol: Odd place to visit out of the whole state of Kentucky.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

I don't know about Greenville, Kentucky, but I had a wonderful stay in Greenville, South Carolina, during my last trip to Florida. It's quite the nice place IMO :D
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

ive been on vacation in South Carolina a few times, it is a really nice place, great beaches :D