VOTE,Publish PINK FLOYD movie Live" THE WALL

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

VOTE,Publish PINK FLOYD movie Live" THE WALL

Post by Spirit Catcher »

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Publish the movie of the live-performance of "The Wall""

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/livewall/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

A note along those lines, sent from you to your friends, can make an
especially effective contribution to the petition. A successful
petition is a grassroots collaborative effort, and now it's your turn.
The power of the Internet is in your hands -- so spread the word!

We honor you for the courage of your convictions. And we thank you for participating in the free and open expression of public opinion.
Thanks .... 8)
To: Roger Waters, Pink Floyd, Mark Fenwick (Management Roger Waters), Steve O'Rourke (Management Pink Floyd)

One of the most magnificent events in the history of the rock-group Pink Floyd was the live performance of "The Wall" which took place at great expense at only a few places in the years 1980/81.

There are complete films of these shows which have not been published until today because the group's members did not think the quality was good enough. We believe that a worthwhile and monumental document could be produced with the technology now available for editing movies. Moreover, there are" MILLIONS" of Pink Floyd fans all over the world who only know about this event from hearsay, and who would be happy to watch the over twenty-year old performance themselves.

The undersigned, by adding their signatures to this petition, wish to demonstrate how great the interest in a DVD "The Wall Performed Live" is and they ask those holding the rights to the film material to release it to the public as soon as possible.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS .... :D 8) .... " SPIRIT CATCHER "
Last edited by Spirit Catcher on Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

THIS MAY BE OUR ONLY CHANCE . PLEASE GO TO THE SITE AND VOTE. I BET IT WILL HAVE SOME RARE CONCERT AND BACKSTAGE FOOTAGE... THANKS AGAIN.... :D :D 8) .... PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU VOTE. .... THANK YOU .... :)
Last edited by Spirit Catcher on Wed Mar 19, 2003 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

IF MY MOM CAN SHIP OUT WITH HER UNIT TO HELP BRING DOWN A " TYRANT " I THINK THAT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE FLOYDIANS OF THIS " NPF " SITE TO VOTE FOR THIER FAVORITE BAND .... YOU MIGHT THINK IT COULD BE DONE ... WELL , THESE ARE VERY SAD RESULTS SO FAR .... :? :? :( :cry: .... IS EVERYONE "DEAD" :?:
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

I guess no one has responded to this because it was already posted a couple weeks ago:

http://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/for/v ... t=petition
Spirit Catcher
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Spirit Catcher »

I did not know that . SORRY.