The Wall Live In Berlin DVD - April Release

Talk about other Floyd related musicians here.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

The Wall Live In Berlin DVD - April Release

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

THE WALL LIVE IN BERLIN DVD: The folks over at Universal confirmed the release of Roger Waters' "The Wall Live In Berlin 1990" on DVD to me this afternoon. With a thirty minute documentary, together with a commentary throughout the show from Roger, release is set for 28th April in the UK, and possibly a week earlier in other territories (but not 100% definate). We should have more details from them shortly, so watch this space!
-- Posted 21 March 2003 © Brain Damage --

Source: brain-damage.co.uk
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Re: The Wall Live In Berlin DVD - April Release

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

Brain Damage wrote:With a thirty minute documentary, together with a commentary throughout the show from Roger
Yes please. Interviews with and talking from members of Pink Floyd is the essence of life itself. :P
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Hey If you look hard you might see me in the crowd. I was the p***ed off looking one who had paid a jews eye to sit on a cramped coach for around 18 hours and then stand up for about 9 hours in a dust bowl. But at least I was there, with a cr*p view of the stage and p**s poor sound and the Hooters!! I can now look at my varicose vains and think to myself I got these watching Rog and a group of second rate celebrities play the Wall.

When I eventually got home I watched the video of the tv broadcast just to see what I had missed from the actual concert and in general it was not too bad. I also bought the official video, its amazing what post production, there was no evidence of the sound failure on the video.

There was also a rumour of the whole concert being played through again after the initial show but we were still in the coach park at 3.30 in the morning waiting for lost travellers and a way out of the coach park.(mind you I crashed out in the coach and may well have missed it anyway).

Would I do it again? Course I would, it was Rog and he used to be in Pink Floyd!!