Cool on campus

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

There's always acid or mushroom, be sure you get the right shrooms though.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

David Smith wrote:Well the best un's do.
You can always eat some "magic" brownies (Brownies with pot or hash) :lol:
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Tommy wrote:well then all the more beer for you to enjoy
Ah beer, now there's a hobby :D
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

That's true, they do. Except in graduate school...then it's back to the profs treating you like you're in Jr. High again.

It's even worse in law school. They treat you as if you are in nursery school and many of them do it in a hateful/hurtful way.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

flashback wrote:There's always acid or mushroom, be sure you get the right shrooms though.
Those shrooms grow wild here in Humboldt Co. CA. All you gotta do is go out and pick 'em :lol: :lol: :lol:
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

The grow wild in Ky to & so do the people.It is the state known for fast horses and wild women.
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

Is that kind of like Montana where men are men , women are scarce and sheep are nervious
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Madcap,do you see alot of sheep backed up to trees?Back to the thread.Dave it's like this really there are a lot of chemicals out there to try just don't try something if you don't know what it is.If you have a question about something come & ask 1 of us. I would say there is somebody here that has tried almost anything that's good and a few that's bad.That way they could tell you what a strange trip it has been.
madcap69
Hammer
Hammer

Post by madcap69 »

David, If you can drink itt, Srort it , eat it , or shooy it. Give itt a shot. Man i done it for years and it aint did nuthin to me. Well gotta take my bigg rig on my route so talk at ya later. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Tommy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Tommy »

i personally would mostly stick to alcohol (mmmmm beer), and maybe brownies, the other stuff is way too risky for me
Stiggs
Knife
Knife

Post by Stiggs »

madcap69 wrote:David, If you can drink itt, Srort it , eat it , or shooy it. Give itt a shot. Man i done it for years and it aint did nuthin to me. Well gotta take my bigg rig on my route so talk at ya later. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
No don't snort it or shoot it! Unless u can figure out how to snort or shoot weed (you can shoot up alcohol, just ask anyone from Motley Crue :?: :roll: ) I knew too many cokeheads...u don't want to go down that path.
Heroin..................
I watched someone die. Right in front of my eyes. Someone having the time of his life 10 minutes earlier and later was dead on the floor because his heart exploded from too much heroin.....has anyone here ever watched anything like that?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Stiggs wrote:Heroin..................
I watched someone die. Right in front of my eyes. Someone having the time of his life 10 minutes earlier and later was dead on the floor because his heart exploded from too much heroin.....has anyone here ever watched anything like that?
I haven't seen anybody die - sorry to hear you have - but I saw cocaine and various other things destroy my former best friends life. David, stick to alcohol and a bit of weed now and then.

Do we need a new forum rule here? No promoting the use of "hard drugs" but general discussion is okay?
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

My advice:

Stay the heck away from coke and heroin. Those will just ruin your life. In fact, as far as I am concerned, alcohol and marijuana are the only drugs worth trying, and you certainly should not over-indulge in them unless you want problems down the road. It's also probably a good idea to stay away from alcohol if your family has a history of alcoholism. In addition, I recommend NOT messing around with marijuana unless you're in a state or country (Ex. England, Canada, California) that is relatively cool about it.
grateful pink
Knife
Knife

Post by grateful pink »

Do we need a new forum rule here? No promoting the use of "hard drugs" but general discussion is okay?[/quote]

I think that may be going too far. Noone here has actively promoted hard drugs except as a joke (unless you consider mild psychedelics--mushrooms--hard drugs). I think most people should keep away from psychedelics anyway unless they are very strong. I probably did too many in my time, I can tell you that!
Pugs on the Wing
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Pugs on the Wing »

grateful pink wrote:I think most people should keep away from psychedelics anyway unless they are very strong.
You mean the person's constitution, or the drugs? 8) :lol: