To Tommy

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Couldn't agree more.

Although i would have to say treating people nicely when they're certainly not nice to you can be a challenge, particularly at a young age where we're more vindictive because by and large each of us are yet to experience real traumas/ dramas in our lives that force us to consider our behavior towards others. I think everyone wants to live a similar life, but for some their disability to show their true emotions are limited only by their beleifs in themselves, beleifs that are by and large brought to life through moments of weakness.

When Roger said his father dying was a dreadful thing (which it was obviously) it gave him something to think about and as he said "aided him as a song writer" or aided him at expressing himself, something i feel is necessary to self understanding and allowing yourself to be comfortable with yourself.

Greatful Pink, i'm aware what happened to your dad and NO I'M NOT SAYING it's a good thing atall, i am saying (and tell me i'm wrong straught off) that moments like that (as with when a friend of mine made the grave) make you reflect on life, most importantly your own. With nothing to shatter your illusions of reality i feel people aren't as strong and self aware, so in a way when we've had children e.t.c we will at some point break their hearts, yet it's through doing this that they may become stronger people.

Put simply: Self assurance is brought on from confrontation with yourself, a process commonly inspired through a form of heart break or a moment of weakness.

This is either just a normal post or the most inconsiderate post ever written explaining why many teenagers are shallow, that i will leave up to you, but this is based on the few experiences i've had which i feel halped me mature as a person and progress mentally with myself.

Greatful Pink: Again, sorry to try and single you out in someway there, honestly, just corrrect me if i'm wrong.