German official ticket site says PF 2003 tour???!!!

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
Numb
Embryo
Embryo

German official ticket site says PF 2003 tour???!!!

Post by Numb »

On the German ticket site, there's a section that gives names of artists that will be touring soon, and you can enter your email address so they notify you when they have more info.
In that little list...there's 'Pink Floyd (2003)'!
Here's the link:
http://www.getgo.de
The site's in German, but look at the little box top-right. It says 'Registrierung'.
Then this text:
"Folgende Künstler gehen bald auf Tour. Registrieren Sie sich jetzt und wir informieren Sie, sobald es Tourdaten gibt!"
Which means:
The following artists will be touring soon. Register now and we will inform you as soon as the tour data are known.

Anyone???? I'm dying for more news from incrowd and diehards. I mean, it IS the official ticket site in Germany after all...Or is it just crap as usual?
Hope to hear anything. Thanx.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

I hope it's true but I'm afraid it is just ahellof a good rumor.
David Smith
Location: Edinburgh or Aberdeen depending on the time of year

Post by David Smith »

Was it posted on April the first by any chance?

Sorry, but it seems strange that the Germans would get it before us brits or the americans.
FloydNZ
Blade
Blade

Post by FloydNZ »

Either the same site, or another 'official' German ticket site has listed Pink Floyd to tour 'this year' for the last few years......don't hold your breath
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Companies like that "sell" tickets that have not yet been announced in anticipation and to soak up business. Not a very nice technique. :-( :cry:
pfco

Post by pfco »

kjnpf wrote:Companies like that "sell" tickets that have not yet been announced in anticipation and to soak up business. Not a very nice technique. :-( :cry:
Exactly true! TicketMaster in the U.S. has done the same in the past re: Pink Floyd and other bands. I think it really sux.

Sandy
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

pfco wrote:
kjnpf wrote:Companies like that "sell" tickets that have not yet been announced in anticipation and to soak up business. Not a very nice technique. :-( :cry:
Exactly true! TicketMaster in the U.S. has done the same in the past re: Pink Floyd and other bands. I think it really sux.

Sandy
It is certainly not nice to have the hopes built up like that. :-) :)