NPF live show: September 14th @ The Portland, Hove, England!

Discuss Pink Floyd tribute acts including NPF projects too!
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

NPF live show: September 14th @ The Portland, Hove, England!

Post by simpledumbpilot »

I am delighted to announce that the live show to coincide with the first NPF Tribute CD has now been confirmed and will take place at The Portland in Hove on Wednesday, September 14th 2005!

The Portland has a reputation for being a good intimate live venue focussing on classic rock music, however it doesnt limit itself to that and caters for a mixture of styles too making this the perfect venue for our show.

Full details of who will be playing will be posted here in the next couple of days.

There is still opportunity for other NPF members to come and play so if you fancy coming down and doing anything, be it a simple 10 minute acoustic set or something more elaborate with a band please contact me at [email protected] or if you just fancy coming down to watch and spend an evening with your fellow NPFers feel free to contact me for directions or any other information you require.

Cheers
Stu
Last edited by simpledumbpilot on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Heres a quick update.

Confirmed performers so far...

Jonesy
Norbert Wilkins
Black Bobble
simpledumbpilot

There are also a couple of people I need to arrange a few details with so this list will be added to soon!
Last edited by simpledumbpilot on Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn!t
Supreme Lord!
Supreme Lord!

Post by Damn!t »

make sure that you take pictures Stu...and you guys too...we want full report on that, ok?
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

This show should be Recorded! :P
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Damn!t wrote:make sure that you take pictures Stu...and you guys too...we want full report on that, ok?
Yep, Ive got a buddy thats a photographer thats going to come down and do the honours, he owes me for converting his many hours of wedding footage to DVD, also I'm sure some, if not all, of the participants will be taking pix too.

Baden, yep, the show will be recorded, theres a DVD planned which we'll be able to make available as a torrent, also vines will be set up too, fortunately as its just the one format there wont need to be so many as the audio CD, also...as these options still wont be any use to the people without DVD burners Im going to see what I can do about setting up a few people that are willing to do B 'N' P's.
ironbaden
Hammer
Hammer

Post by ironbaden »

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :D \:D/ :smt035
ObscuredEchoes
Judge!
Judge!

Post by ObscuredEchoes »

I would kill to be there.....

Break a leg, guys!
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

Is there no one else comin down
whos turnin up to watch never mind play ?
come on you lot pull your fingers out :lol:
Mooner
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Mooner »

Y'know... I bet it wouldn't be too difficult to stream it :lol:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Dont worry Jonesy, theres been a lot of publicity in this neck of the woods and Floyd nights are always packed at the Portland so we'll be alright, even without the lazy NPFer's :wink: :lol:
black bobble
Knife
Knife

Post by black bobble »

It would be nice to think some NPFers will make the effort.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Its about 300+ miles away for me! Such a long drive. I would get sore legs... DVT from driving!! lol I may fly down. Weeeeeeeeeee!!! lol
jonesy
Hammer
Hammer

Post by jonesy »

bought our train tickets ?96.00 between 3 of us we've got to go on the underground :? :shock:
W1P
Blade
Blade

Great Gig

Post by W1P »

Simple Dumb Pilot -- today a package was placed in the US Mail facility at Studio City California with a DVD that I hope will reach you in time for the 9/14 show. :oops:
simpledumbpilot
Lord!!
Lord!!

Re: Great Gig

W1P wrote:Simple Dumb Pilot -- today a package was placed in the US Mail facility at Studio City California with a DVD that I hope will reach you in time for the 9/14 show. :oops:
Good man, its a couple of weeks away so should arrive in time. If anyone else wnats to send video footage in for the show please do, I have a VJ on board now that will be projecting images across the stage so this is another chance for you all to get involved.