Slovenian tribute band THIS WEEKEND!

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Slovenian tribute band THIS WEEKEND!

Post by crofloyd »

Someone ever heard of slovenian PF tribute band called ECLIPSE? They're playing this friday (11th) and saturday (12th) at a club called KSET in Zagreb, Croatia. It would be very interesting to check them out. I heard they once played a complete WALL onstage, but it's unknown if there were any bricks...
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

Well that's kinda far for me. The best floyd tribute band in the world are playing tomorrow night (saturday) at the Royal Standard in Walthamstow. I'll be there. You'd be a fat fool to miss it.
decampos
Hammer
Hammer

Post by decampos »

oh man, just got back from seeing Pink Fraud in Walthamstow. Jesus H Christ it was good, man alive, I was MOVED. They are just like, so the best. I mean, really awesome. the sound is perfect - spot on. They played all of shine on, the whole of dark side, the atom heart mother suite, the whole of animals and ended with comfortably numb which was just stunning. I'm going to read this tomorrow morning and probably be very embarrassed. (hic)
kaya
Axe
Axe

Post by kaya »

hello folks!!
i'm from Slovenia and i'm ashamed to admit but this is the first time i hear about this gruop. we have so many new groups and i really can't catch up with them. so, you're saying they're imitating Pink Floyd?? or smtng?

razloži, prosim.
Feeling Very Pink
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Feeling Very Pink »

kaya wrote:razloži, prosim.
What's all this, then?! :lol: English is the only language allowed here, I believe. ;)
crofloyd
Hammer
Hammer

Post by crofloyd »

RAZLOŽI means to explain something, this time used as an imperative form.
PROSIM means "please". So the translation would be: Please, explain!

And yes, they're playing Pink Floyd songs from Meddle to The Wall. They have their audience and with Led Zeppelin cover band they play in Zagreb every now and then.