CD Error

General discussion about Pink Floyd.
newt
Embryo
Embryo

CD Error

Post by newt »

Hi People. I purchased a copy of Dark Side of the Moon this week, and on playing it found that it wasn't Pink Floyd at all but a French rap group. Has anyone else heard of this happening and have more information?
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Is it the right CD box but the wrong CD inside? Perhaps you should take it back to the place your bought it for an exchange. In my opinion, you ought not to be polluting the airwaves with rap!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nute

CD Error

Post by Nute »

Hi Keith. The CD has the Dark Side of the Moon label on it, with the same serial no. as on the case details. Of course I was very disappointed not to be able to listen to PF, but would like to find out if this is a very rare mistake that might turn into a collector's item. Comments would be very welcome. :)
FloydNZ
Blade
Blade

Post by FloydNZ »

Mis-pressings can be valuable to collectors.....i would keep it, and go buy another copy of the cd.....see if you can listen to it in the store to make sure it has the right music on the disc.
white rabbit
Hammer
Hammer

Post by white rabbit »

Keith Jordan wrote:Is it the right CD box but the wrong CD inside? Perhaps you should take it back to the place your bought it for an exchange. In my opinion, you ought not to be polluting the airwaves with rap!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!1
JML
Hammer
Hammer

Post by JML »

Maybe it's THE hidden and rare album from Pink Floyd... maybe PF made rap -album in 70's. :D :D

I hope so not.
Meddler
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Meddler »

Yeah, keep it! :) Just don't get the two mixed up when you are wanting to listen to it...
drafsack
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by drafsack »

Is it the right CD box but the wrong CD inside? Perhaps you should take it back to the place your bought it for an exchange. In my opinion, you ought not to be polluting the airwaves with rap!!
It seems you missed the "C" out or rap!
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

drafsack wrote:It seems you missed the "C" out or rap!
:lol: Well spotted!! :lol: