new stuff, please look

Talk about anything in here from the price of tea to the state of the economy!
lemmiwinks
Embryo
Embryo

new stuff, please look

Post by lemmiwinks »

i totally revamped my site, more additions to come, but click on the triangle to see it. if you wanna see the old one click on the image above it.

http://wu.sw0bes.com

let me know what you think of the new navigation system, if i should continue with it or not etc.
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

Second time today I've seen someone who didn't just join but doesn't post get on to plug something....

:-s

No offense meant, though.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

I guess it its time for a new rule: no advertising.
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

Keith,add a section for people to post thier sites.That way they will have somewhere to do it without jumping into threads.You can find good sites this way.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

This board is for discussing pink floyd and not promoting sites. Posting links and content to illustrate arguments is fine but posting and saying look at my site is now not allowed under the new rule 8 of the NPF rule book! :lol:

But I guess posting something which is interesting and relevant is okay like in this thread. It is a not for profit site as well so it will pass! I think an ad fest would result if there was a place to post your site links but I am not on the fence over this issue. Perhaps some peopel will sway me one way. It is our comminity here!! :)
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

This is the general discussion section & I would say some people here may have found this site on other board where somebody said check this site out it's killer.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

flashback wrote:This is the general discussion section & I would say some people here may have found this site on other board where somebody said check this site out it's killer.
I am afraid I do not follow you. What other board are you referencing? :)
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

I'm not saying any in general I'm saying somebody may have been talking about P-F sites on other forums and somebody you need to check this 1 out.Not saying you did this.
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

flashback wrote:I'm not saying any in general I'm saying somebody may have been talking about P-F sites on other forums and somebody you need to check this 1 out.Not saying you did this.
Oh I see. :)
flashback
Lord!!
Lord!!

Post by flashback »

I myself don't go to any other forums anymore,I find this to be the best.I also find that I really don't have the time.I checkout this forum 4-8 times a day & it takes a lot of time to answer posts.Like now I've been here for 1 1/2 hours answering posts & as soon as I get done there are several more but I'm not bitching.I have been other forums in the past where people have said"check this site out it's really good",not talking about your site though.I have to add IMO because every1 is different.
Real Pink in the Inside
Judge!
Judge!

Re: new stuff, please look

Post by Real Pink in the Inside »

[quote="lemmiwinks"][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Am I the only one in here who knows where this user got his name?
Big Kelv
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Big Kelv »

Clicked the link, waited 2 minutes for some of the graphic intensive start page to load, got bored and closed it before I knew what it was about. :roll:
Not everyone has a broadband connection :(

I get enough spam in my email thank you
SydsMadcapGirl
Hammer
Hammer

Post by SydsMadcapGirl »

flashback wrote:I myself don't go to any other forums anymore,I find this to be the best.I also find that I really don't have the time.I checkout this forum 4-8 times a day & it takes a lot of time to answer posts.Like now I've been here for 1 1/2 hours answering posts & as soon as I get done there are several more but I'm not bitching.I have been other forums in the past where people have said"check this site out it's really good",not talking about your site though.I have to add IMO because every1 is different.
I never posted at any other forums till this one, actually. I came onto this one upon suggestion (again...being fed up with Waters/Gilmour bashing on one of the 2 yahoo groups I was on, Laughing Madcaps) and felt comfortably immediately. Have checked out a couple other boards out of curiousity since, but nothing compares to "home". :)