Roger Waters confirms new album!

All discussion related specifically to Roger Waters.
PinkFloydCollectors
Axe
Axe

Roger Waters confirms new album!

Post by PinkFloydCollectors »

Roger Waters confirms new album ‘Lockdown Sessions coming soon! In a podcast with The Grayzone he has said it is currently being mastered and will definitely be a vinyl release and perhaps streamed!
https://youtu.be/nyLqMwxwI4M
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Roger Waters confirms new album!

Post by Keith Jordan »

Fantastic, thanks for sharing. It could well be a busy time for Roger Waters next year with the tour and if he memoirs come out too. Should be very interesting indeed!

https://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/new- ... n-sessions
PinkFloydCollectors
Axe
Axe

Post by PinkFloydCollectors »

Yes indeed, we could see 2 albums in 6 months, but let’s see… Maybe DG could wake up also ;)
Keith Jordan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Keith Jordan »

Having original material from the two of them would be fantastic. A nice little tour from David Gilmour in 2023 would be fantastic too. Im sure I read somewhere that people in the back offices are booking tour dates at venues or something... rumours... my memory deceives me these days.
Hadrian
Hammer
Hammer

Post by Hadrian »

Fantastic news indeed. I did not get that there was enough songs recorded during the lockdown to fill out an entire album. Can't wait to hear it as a release package.
Jimi Dean Barrett
Judge!
Judge!

Post by Jimi Dean Barrett »

I'm not sold fully on his Comfortably Numb reworking. But I liked his Lockdown sessions. And if there's going to be two different albums all the better.
battra
Knife
Knife

Post by battra »

TWO albums?

ONE album?

BRING IT ON!!!!
Master_Chief
Blade
Blade

Post by Master_Chief »

The new album is out. Five lockdown songs and the new Comfortably Numb version. Overall I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the mastering of the songs, particularly Two Suns and The Gunners Dream.

I hope this receives a vinyl release in the new year, as it definitely lends itself to that medium in my opinion.
battra
Knife
Knife

Post by battra »

Master_Chief wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:52 am The new album is out. Five lockdown songs and the new Comfortably Numb version. Overall I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the mastering of the songs, particularly Two Suns and The Gunners Dream.

I hope this receives a vinyl release in the new year, as it definitely lends itself to that medium in my opinion.
he's been really good about vinyl releases in the new millennium. I'm certain we'll get one and then I'll pick up one.