Fly With Nick Mason… and Have Dinner!
Resources & Links
Pink Floyd’s drummer Nick Mason has teamed up with Dance Umbrella to offer a once in a lifetime opportunity to help raise money for the dance group and spend a day with Nick Mason!
The prize is being offered as an auction item at the Savoy Hotel in London to raise money for Dance Umbrella. The prize is a once in a lifetime opportunity for 2 people to be flown by Nick Mason in his private helicopter and be given a private tour of his world famous classic car collection in Gloucestershire. The prize includes lunch and a signed copy of his book ‘Into the Red: 22 Classic Cars That Shaped a Century’. If you ever dreamed of spending quality time with Nick Mason, now is your chance!
How To Win!
You will need to go to the Savoy Hotel in London to bid in the auction to win the prize! To book tickets to this unique event, please contact Fern Potter on: 020 8741 4040 or email: [email protected]
List Of Auction Items Up For Grabs
1. A chance to see the closing performance of Simply Red’s only UK concert for 2007 at the Royal Albert Hall from a private box complete with Champagne Duval-Leroy picnic hamper.
2. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be flown by Nick Mason (Pink Floyd) in his private helicopter and be given a private tour of his world famous classic car collection in Gloucestershire. The prize includes lunch and a signed copy of his book Into the Red: 22 Classic Cars That Shaped a Century.
3. An exclusive premiere box to see The Royal Ballet‘s Swan Lake featuring principal dancer Zenaida Yanowsky at the Royal Opera House. The prize includes a Champagne Duval-Leroy picnic hamper for you and your guests, as well as very special opportunity to meet Zenaida and selected dancers after the show for photo opportunities. Each guest will also receive an autographed programme.
4. Live like a ‘rich man’ with a luxurious weekend for two at The Savoy. The weekend treat includes The Savoy’s famous full English breakfast, plus a pair of premium seat tickets to see Fiddler on the Roof at The Savoy Theatre. After the show you will have the opportunity to meet with the cast members and receive autographed programmes.
5. A ‘just in time’ opportunity to see one of UK’s most famous ballerinas, Darcey Bussell, perform before she retires from her ballet dancing career. This prize includes tickets to Darcey Bussell – Farewell at Sadlers Wells, an opportunity to meet Darcey after the performance, receive an autographed programme and a pair of signed pointe shoes owned by Darcey herself.
More About Dance Umbrella
Dance Umbrella celebrates and champions contemporary dance. It pushes the boundaries of innovation and enriches the enjoyment and experience of contemporary dance for its audiences.
Dance Umbrella is responsible for the explosion of interest in contemporary dance in the UK, increasing public awareness of the art form and inspiring artistic excellence. Its annual London festival now ranks highly among the world’s leading international dance festivals.
Dance Umbrella also works year round commissioning and co-producing new projects and manages regional tours, spreading its mark of quality to the public throughout the UK.
Recognised as one of Europe’s most adventurous dance promoters, Dance Umbrella is dedicated to the development of choreography, choreographers and dancers and their audiences.
Sources: [ Hannah @ Dance Umbrella ]